Need for Speed Payback Abandoned Cars Location Guide - Rachel's Nissan 350z
With the most recent Need for Speed Payback update, a new wave of Abandoned Cars is set to arrive in Fortune Valley over the next few weeks and months.
This week a special iconic car from Need for Speed Underground 2 has arrived in Fortune Valley all the way from Bayview - Rachel's Nissan 350z - as a part of Need for Speed's 24th Anniversary event happening this week.
You can find Rachel's Nissan 350z hidden towards the North East side of city underneath a highway overpass close to the 'Downtown Sprint' drag race.
Just like any other type of Abandoned Car, successfully avoiding the cops and delivering the car to Rav's will make it yours to keep!
Original Location - Aug 28th to Sep 4th
This is one of the 16 new Abandoned Cars coming to Need for Speed Payback over the next several weeks and months, with a full car list of what's to come leaked by data-miners on PC.
If you're curious what other Abandoned Cars will be coming next, check out our Leaked New Abandoned Cars post, and for more Need for Speed Payback coverage and previous Abandoned Car location guides, check out our dedicated Need for Speed section in the Games tab!
OTHER ABANDONED CAR LOCATION GUIDES:
- Natalia Nova's Pagani Huarya BC (Street League)
- Aki Kimura's Nissan Silvia S15 (Street League)
- Faith Jones' Ford Raptor (Street League)
- Gallo Rivera's Porsche 911 RSR (Street League)
- Underground Soldier's Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (Street League)
- Udo Roth's Subaru WRX STI (Street League)
- La Catrina’s Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (Street League)
- Ford Crown Victoria Police Car
- Land Rover Defender Summer Seasonal Edition
- Nissan Skyline 2000GTR
- Plymouth Barracuda
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30
- Volvo 242DL
- Volvo Amazon P130
- Mazda RX-7