Burnout Paradise Remastered Tops UK Sales Charts


Burnout Paradise Remastered launched this past Friday and has quite literally been racing off the shelves, placing #1 in the UK Sales Charts last week within just one day of it being on the market - a series first in over a decade.

According to GamesIndustry.biz, the PS4 version of Burnout Paradise Remastered accqainted for 78% of the copies sold, while the remaining 22% were on Xbox One. These sales figures are only representative of UK-only physical copies, and do not include the digital copies sold on either platform nor global sales of both versions. 

This is a tremendous return for the Burnout series, and could hopefully prove to EA the franchise is still alive with fans clamouring for a new entry. We've been enjoying Burnout Paradise Remastered over the past week, as we've been progressing towards the glorious Diamond P12, and we hope EA has more planned for the series in the future.

You can check out the top 10 list for yourself down below.


UK Sales Charts: Week Ending 17th March

  1. Burnout Paradise Remastered
  2. Kirby Star Allies
  3. FIFA 18
  4. Grand Theft Auto V
  5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  6. Super Mario Odyssey
  7. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
  8. EA Sports UFC 3
  9. Fallout 4
  10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild